Tasks of the Chair
(1) The Chair shall have the following tasks:
- a) to convene the meetings of the Board and prepare its agenda;
- b) to notify decisions adopted by the Board pursuant to Article 65 to the lead supervisory authority and the supervisory authorities concerned;
- c) to ensure the timely performance of the tasks of the Board, in particular in relation to the consistency mechanism referred to in Article 63.
- (2) The Board shall lay down the allocation of tasks between the Chair and the deputy chairs in its rules of procedure.